May 31, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek for Challenge #3

It is high time that we start implementing the Saturday Sneak Peek once again.  Of course for now though, it will only be once a month on the Saturday before the next challenge is released.  So without further ado, here is a quick peek at the new image we'll be offering up as a freebie this coming Wednesday...


Can you guess what the image is going to be?  Can you?  Can you?  My evil twin is glad to be back to be able to torment you all with these sneak peeks.

Offer up your guesses by Tuesday, June 3rd at 12:00 pm EDT in a comment on this post to be eligible.  You never know what sweet treats may be coming your way!  I'll announce any possible winners during the start of the next challenge.

 Don't Forget...

You have until Tuesday, June 3rd at 11:55 p.m. to join in our current challenge.  Right now we only have six entries.  In order to have a top three we need a minimum of seven; so, I hope that you'll really consider making a creation to enter out challenge.  Right now you have a total of four free images to choose from for your project--the new image, Angelina Flowertina and three other classic images from the store.  Click HERE to get any of the images currently up for grabs in the freebie section of the store.


Join Us!

We can't wait to see what you come up with!  Click HERE to head to the link up for Challenge #2 and to read all the details you need in order to enter.

I'll be back on June 4th when we get underway with Challenge #3.  See you all soon!


5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your sneak peeks! Yay! My guess is so far out in left field that I know I don't have a chance but I think it's a basket of laundry, perhaps with a cute animal on top, maybe a kitty - that would be AWESOME! Would love to see some kitties from Naomi! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Kitty

D- said...

My first guess is camping of some sort.
Next is maybe moving.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Edwina said...

Looks like a picnic basket. I hope it is. I like picnics, Edwina Brown

D- said...

I have another guess summer?
Hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly

Em Louise Fairley said...

My guess is something, or someone peeking over a wall?

Hugs,
Em xxx
Creative Em

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...