April 19, 2014

Happy Easter to my Blogger friends!!!!



Hello!!!!

I am dropping in today to wish all my blogger friends a 
Happy Easter!!! Big hugs to all of you!

Today we are having an Easter Party for Michael and a couple of his friends are coming over to celebrate with him. My friend Kelly and I have been busy again decorating and I will be sure to post pics of our projects and the party very soon but I can show you the yummy cupcakes I made with Michael's help... 


This year Michael has been chosen as Ambassador for Easter Seals in his school and he is quite proud of it , he gets to make announcements over the PA System and go from class to class to collect money, I was told how much the kids look forward to seeing Michael come and that they have raised more money this year than any other!!!! Michael's teacher had a bake sale to contribute to this cause so I also made cupcakes for this event!






Don't they look YUMMY!!!! Let me tell you they are as I did a taste test, Ok I may have had a couple, they are swiss chocolate!!!!


Here is  the card I made for Michael, I got the image from Pink Cat Studio, isn't it sweet!!!!





Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!!!! 

As with Christmas lets not forget to reinforce the real meaning of Easter to our children along with having a party to celebrate!!! 
Later my peeps!



10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Michael is awesome, and you are a wonderful Mom! Love those yummy cupcakes! Your card is beautiful! Adorable bunny and sentiment!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome for him to be the ambassador!! That is FABULOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the cupcakes (YUM!!!) and loving the card ... sooooooooo cute!!! Happy Easter!!!!

Wendy L said...

Wowser Naomi, dont they look yummy. Well done Michael on his new job!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations to Michael for having been chosen an Ambassador for Easter Seals!! How exciting!! The cupcakes look delicious!! And what a beautiful card!! The flowers are so pretty!! I hope you have a very happy Easter my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Sending my CONGRATS and LOVE to my friend Michael!!!Yiipee!!!
The bunny card is so SWEET!!
Now lets get to those cupcakes...Very CUTE and so YUMMY!! I would really like a few right now..LOL! not one but a few..lol
Happy Easter to you, Michael & Troy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Look at those mouth watering yummy cupcakes! Oh they look awesome!
your did a fabulous job on Michael's card to! The bunny is adorable and love the fun flowers!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter Naomi!
hugs,
Sherrie K

*ps/having some problems with feedburner not sending my posts via email or sending me the ones I am subscribed through, which one of them is your acct :( Hopefully I can get it fixed soon!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous little boy you have. I wish you and Michael a wonderful and blessed Easter.

Nana said...

Oh Michael congrats!!! The cupcakes are YUMMY looking. Fabulous card. You are just very talented lady. Happy Easter to you and your family.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Karon said...

Yummy cupcakes - wow they look delicious! Wonderful card - fabulous layers and flowers. Happy Easter!

Karen said...

Congratulations to Michael! SO exciting and SO deserved! Your card is gorgeous and your cupcakes look so yummy. :o) I haven't baked in months! Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family, Naomi! I pray your day was filled with His love and light. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...