January 25, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Feeling Frosty Week Four


Let me see if Blogger goes whacky and rearranges my Saturday post this week.  I've re-edited last weekend's post but with Blogger you just never know.  Doesn't it make you crazy that you can preview a post, schedule it, preview it again to fix the changes Blogger creates, schedule it again AND it still messes it up??!!!  Okay, rant over.

Hello to my regular Saturday peeps.  There may only be a few of you but your dedication to guessing keeps me motivated to continue!  It is time for this week's sneak peek of the freebie coming out on Tuesday.  Let's have a look shall we...


 Hmmm...for some this may be really easy, and for others, well...I guess we'll see.  If you have an idea of what you think the OVERALL image may be, no matter how outrageous the guess, please offer it up by Monday at 12:00 pm EST (noon) in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.

Don't Forget...

There is still an opportunity to win a copy of Naomi's latest release, 'Shiver'.  Click HERE and scroll down to find out how.  

Thanks for popping in!  Have a wonderful few days everyone and I will see you all on Tuesday!


3 comments:

Edwina said...

Looks like an outdoor snow scene to me. Edwina Brown

KT Fit Kitty said...

Not a clue. I can tell it's a winter scene of some sort, but I think it might be another snowman and this time he's holding something in his hand or foot that's attached by string. These are getting harder and harder LOL.

MonkingsMusings said...

A little boy is pulling a snowman who is laying down on a sled on a snow covered hill with lots of trees.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...