November 23, 2013

Christmas Flower Paper ball


Well hello my peeps!!!!
 
I am so excited I have a little time to drop in this morning and show you a project I have been working on, it's not completed yet but only 75 more folds to go which will total 1275 folds in total. I am showing you the finished side, hehe
I will also be punching a  hole and adding gold glittery string and hang it from my ceiling.
 
 
Behold my Christmas Flower Paper Ball!!!!
 
Now I warn you it is far from perfect but it happens to be what I love about it, I didn't use a tutorial for I was given one petal from the Ronald MacDonald House in Halifax when Michael went in for surgery, I unfolded it to learn where the score lines were and went from there.
 

  
Today I am very excited my friends are all having a party for my sister and I tonight! I am so touched they would do this for us, it is our birthday Monday and I can't believe we will be 40!!! Imagine!!!
From here on I am 40 years YOUNG
 
Hugs to all!!


13 comments:

katieo said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you and your sister. Celebrate all weekend. How's Michael doing? This ball is fabulous.

mamawcindy said...

I Love your Christmas Ball,would love to know how to make one and Happy Birthday to you!
cindymarshall63@hotmail.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a gorgeous Kusudama ball and A BIg Big Happy Birthday all the way from India

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love it!!! And HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous, I started one last year but am too lazy to do all that folding LOL. Happy b,day for Monday too. xxxx

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous hun x

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to you and your sister my friend!! I hope both of you have days filled with much love and happiness!! And wow, the ball looks amazing!! I absolutely love it!! I want to make one!! I hope you and Michael are doing well. You are both in my prayers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Edwina said...

Happy 40th! I hope you have a wonderful day. I love your ornament. It is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Sarah said...

This is very pretty

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and your sister. I made one of these balls. (with the tutorial, I'm not good at figuring out these things on my own) haha I remember I had to make 60 of the petals. Yours looks great out of Christmas paper.
I think it is a sock monkey Christmas tree.

MonkingsMusings said...

Happy Birthday! Love the holiday ball.

Sherrie K. said...

Naomi, your Christmas ball is GORGEOUS!! I love the beautiful colors:) TFS!
I hope your doing well-I am so sorry haven't been commenting much....its getting harder it seems to get around to all the blogs...hopefully after Christmas, things will slow down!
I am thinking of you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Also, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Karon said...

Happy Birthday for Monday - enjoy your party! This Christmas ball looks amazing! TFS

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...