September 16, 2013

Just because -Siloutte card


Hello!!
 
I have this post Scheduled for I am a very busy bee this week getting the final touches done such as getting the ramp on the deck and picking plan B for hotels , packing lots of PJ's and such.
 
Today I am showing you a siloutte card I made, I got a free kit from Paper Made Bakery with so many goodies , sadly they are not making anymore kits and this was a thankyou gift for being a loyal subscriber. I will miss them something fierce...does anyone know of any other kits I can subscribe to??
 



 
 
I made a dozen or more little flowers with my wee wee flower punches and tediously glued them in layers...lol I attached them to the bottom of her skirt and placed some on top of the banner, I also added 3d punched butterflies... they are so small you will have to enlarge the picture to see all the detail. I added liquid pearl to the center of each flower and inked around the butterflies with black distress ink from Tim Holtz.
 






I added stickles from Tim Holtz to give more definition to her danty shoes...
 do you see she is holding the punched butterfly!
 
The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
 
Have a fantastic day and keep the good vibes coming our way!
Hugs
 


15 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty - I love it! And those flowers are a fabulous detail on the card - well worth your time and effort!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Artful Delight has a great card kit club ... I am GDT for them this month (I used their scrapbook kit ... but they also have a card kit!!) ... anyhoo there is a link on my post from Saturday! ... I miss PMB too!! :( I love love love your card! LOVING what you did to her dress ... totally pinning that!!!!

ike said...

That is FABULOUS Naomi and a delightful creation :-)
I hope everything goes well for you and Michael xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Naomi!! The paper is so beautiful!! I love the flowers along the edge of her skirt - what a creative and fabulous touch!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Great silloutte and love your details!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fabulous Naomi! Hugs~Patti :)

Karon said...

WOW - this is so beautiful. Love the silhouette image and adding the flowers - fabulous! TFS

jessica said...

This is awesome Naomi!! I LOVE the colors and those flowers!!
Awesome job!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Naomi you have made her frock look so summery and beautiful .Love the teeny flowers
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Jennifer said...

What a very pretty card Naomi and I am sure that you will find someone else that gives out kits. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Sandie said...

Sad to hear they won't be making any further kits, and hope you find something that you love equally as much. Your card is so sweet Naomi, I am always at a loss with Silhouette's and what to do with them. I love the little flowers you added to the hem, what a unique, and pretty embellishment. Hope your life has been treating you well...x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Naomi. Love the hem of the silhouette.

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card Naomi! I love the pretty flowers along her dress:) Awesome papers and pretty design!
Sherrie K

Karen said...

Oh Naomi, this is such a BEAUTIFUL creation!!! The design is glorious and the details are stunning. :o) Exquisitely crafted, my talented friend. I'm sending you and your sweet family all of my love and prayers! God loves you. :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Migdalia said...

This is beautiful Naomi!!!
I LOVE it! One of my favorites!!!
Sending my love & prayers to you & Michael!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...