July 1, 2013

Path of Positivity - Challenge 4- "Caring"

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and for those of you living in Canada
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!
This is a fun filled day for us for we are also celebrating Michael's 10th birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!
We will be going to Canada events held every year filled with local talent, games, face painting , crafts...you name it!!!
Later tonight we will have tons of friends on my front deck watching the fireworks seeing I have the absolute perfect view. There will be hot dogs hamburgers and steak to boot!
I will be sure to share pictures with you very soon, this is one of my favorite days through out the year, Canada Day , here we come!!!!
My project today is for a new Design Team intrically put together by Lisa Decosse...
"The Path of Positivity"
Lisa has an amazing Design Team!! I am so proud to brag how awesome they are ... the comunication level is off the charts, being part of this team you never have to wonder if you belong or you never have a question that will not get an answer, kudoos to Lisa for an amazing job.
 You have become quite familar with Lisa if you have been following my blog and thanks  to all who has continue to show Lisa support. I am blown away by everything that Lisa has undertaken, she is a huge inspiration to me...if only one knew the work that goes on in the background right? Lisa does so much for me and is such a loving soul that my card was made for her...she shows me all the time that she cares, also she is constantly showing others as well.
 This month's theme is "Caring".
Here is my card


Sponsors

Ike's World                 
Lisa Decosse             
and
>>>>ME! (10 Digital Images)

 
The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
  • Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week
  • Three digital images from Ike's World  for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Five digital images from this month's guest sponsor, Digi Stamps 4 Joy, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.


Good Luck
To enter this challenge go

HERE!  

I can't wait to see your creations!!!

Have a fantastic day!!!






13 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Canada Day my friend and Happy, Happy Birthday to Michael!! I hope you both have a great time at the events and fireworks!!

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and the beautiful sentiment!! The flowers are so pretty!! Love it!!

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

katieo said...

Happy canada Day to you. Have fun eating yummy food and watching fireworks. I love the delicateness of
your floating angel.

Karen said...

Oh Naomi... this is exquisite! The design, the image, the quote, the trims... everything is pure perfection. There is a reason so many care about YOU so deeply, my friend. Always know that. Outstanding work, as always. And a very happy birthday to precious Michael!!! YAY!!! I'm sending extra love and hugs to both of you, and to Troy, too! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday Michael!! I love love love your card!! LOVING that angel and the clouds!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Happy birthday Michael!!!! Love that card it's soooo beautiful and soft. Gorgeous. You are so right it's a blessing to be part of such a fabulous team!!!!

K8 said...

Stunning image, just love it!! It´s so cute.... Have a great day, hugs Kate

Sandy S said...

Stunning! Love it!
(Happy Birthday Michael too!)

Sandy S

Path of Positivity said...

You are such a doll and as always your card is off the charts stunning. Thank you for dedicating it to me.

I am the blessed one having all of you guys standing with me as part of the team. I look forward to being able to show off more of your beautiful creations.

Give Michael a big squeeze from 'mommy's bestie' and I hope that you all had a fabulous night. I'm off to get tomorrow's freebie ready--we'll see if any got it right from seeing the sneak peek!

Hugs,
Lisa

Desire Fourie said...

Naomi, this is such a beautiful serene creation and I adore the monochromatic white. It really speaks of caring. I am so proud to be with you on the POP team.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karon said...

Happy Canada Day and Happy Birthday Michael. Hope you all had a most fabulous day of celebration. This card is wonderful Naomi - beautiful image and fabulous sentiment. TFS

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Naomi!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the image and sentiment and you embellished it so beautifully!!! Another stunning creation!!
Thanks so much for sharing, happy Canada day and a huge birthday wish to Michael!!

Migdalia said...

A HAPPY Canada day to you and A HAPPY Birthday to Michael!!
Very Beautiful and lovely details....Very SWEET!'
Sending bloggie love to you, Michael & Troy.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Your card is stunning!!! Each little detail on it is wonderful! So happy to be guest designing with you this month!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...