July 8, 2013

Easy Peasy Cards

Happy Monday All!
 
I hope you are all enjoying the Summer Bug Brigade and snatching up the freebies, we still have three weeks to go and you don't want to miss out on the real cuties coming up..I seen all of your guesses and it excites Lisa and I that you are playing along, keep guessing!!!
 
So you must be all wondering about the Women In Trade Business Show and how it went, unfortuantely we could not settle the work schedule due to a situation and no matter which way we switched the schedule around it didn't  work out.....of course I was down right upset and disappointed after all the work I had put into it... BUT!!!, there is a silver lining to this story, my cards are all going into a little shop here in Souris called " Wild Fire"  and I may have a chance getting it in to another one just up the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay... it sure took the sting out of the disappointment.
 
Today I want to show you 2 simple cards I made using "Paper Made Bakery" kits
 


I stamped the lantern on pattern paper and fussy cut it, I used my Crop a Dile II to make the punch holes and put yellow card stock on the back side of the paper.
 
Have a fantastic day!!!!

13 comments:

Wendy L said...

Well done Naomi, lovely card too, xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the event... but YAY about the store!!! That's FABULOUS!! I love love love your card!! That doggy and kitty facing each other is PERFECT for that sentiment!!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous CAS creations. Love the little animals on the first.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Congrats on getting your cards is a shop! Carri~Abusybee

Karen said...

wonderful getting your cards in the shop they both so sweet....Karen

Lisa said...

How exciting you are getting your cards in stores!! That's fabulous my friend!! And both of your cards are just gorgeous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Hi Naomi,
Yiippee for you on your cards being in stores! That's AWESOME news...
They are both very BEAUTIFUL and love the fun detail of the buttons.
Sending my love, hugs & smiles to you, Michael & Troy,
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Karon said...

Sorry you missed your Women in Trade Show, but congrats on getting your cards in not one but two local shops! Love these two cards - beautiful! TFS

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Ah man! After all that work getting ready? That really blows. However, I am happy to hear that things are starting to pan out with getting your fabulous creations into the stores finally. Good luck with this, that and everything!

Hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer said...

After all the work you put into the Woman in Trade show Naomi, it really must have been a bummer. As one door closes ............... another one opens and that is what happened for you. Great work on your cards and I hope that this is truly successful for you, you deserve it. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the trade show, but your cards in stores-fantastic. These 2 are so cute. I love that lantern.

Anonymous said...

Extremely cute cards. I need to go back & read your post. Love & miss you.

Hugs~Patti

yyam said...

Awww....these are sooooo sweet!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...