March 17, 2013

Finished "Love" Album

 
 
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 
Is anyone spring cleaning yet? I have started and have 4 rooms done plus did a lot or organizing in my scrap room, it certainly gives you the feeling that spring is in the air!
 
If you have been following me you are going to remember my "Love" album in the image below. I am always creating for others so this one was for me, I planned to have it done by Valentine's Day and I actually did but never had the chance to post it so here it is!
 


 I used two of my wooden stamps (written word and chevron) to create the subtle background and popped the page with prima flowers. I will be adding a picture of my beautiful mom on here , she is wearing a gorgeous top with multi colors with one of them colors being the same as the flowers.
 
 
 


I used corrugated cardboard paper for the base and inked it with Black Soot distress Ink,  I broke a Popsicle stick and stamped "In My" using Black Staz On Ink..The material flowers are from recollections and I used  Spellbinders motives under the glow in the dark letter M (which is hard to see in the photo) that I pulled from Michael's unused items.



Wishing you all a fantastic Sunday!!!!

15 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful Naomi - love all the details. Do you think if I start Spring cleaning that Spring might actually arrive. We have another 20cm of snow forecast for Tues/Wed :-( I have had enough of the snow now. Have a great week, my friend. TFS

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow this is totally stunning. Love it.

jessica said...

Such a great addition to your gorgeous book!! LOVE all the details you added!!
Spring cleaning...love it! I need to start and maybe if I do then spring will get here already :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

ike said...

OMGoodness - that sure is a delight !! A lovely, lovely book :-)
As for Spring cleaning - nah !! Not yet anyway.
It's what they call "Clean Monday" here in Greece tomorrow... everyone eats tons of seafood coz there won't be any meat and stuff for 40 days during Lent !! They fly kites tomorrow too :-). It's supposed to be sunny like today but I hope they get a little bit of wind :-D A couple of years ago was the best.... sooooo many kites flying from right up the mountains even. It was magic.... and I'm old but felt like a kid seeing them all :-)

Hugz
IKE xxx

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Naomi!! I love the embellishments you used!! What stunning details!! I need to spring clean, but I'm procrastinating ;) Happy St. Patrick's Day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

katieo said...

Your book is beautiful. I love the popsicle stick idea. Have a great Day. I was supposed to start cleaning todayl My daughter is coming home next weekend and her room is full of my crafting stuff. Her room has the best lighting

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful
you could enter this in my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karen said...

A stunning project, my dear friend! :o) So much love and so much beauty... which is just perfect for a project of love. :o) I hope it makes your heart sparkle extra brightly every time you see it. :o) Each detail is glorious and they combine so wonderfully. Beautifully done, Naomi! I love you with all of my sparkly and sappy heart. I'm so excited to see the blessings that are in store for you this year! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS addition to your amazing mini Naomi!! Love all the fun embellishments and amazing eye to detail:)
Whoa...come to my house and help me clean and get more organize AND bring some sunshine, lol! You sound like the energizer bunny who keeps going and going...your amazing!
hugs!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Absolutely stunning. A nice gift from you to you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Absolutely stunning. A nice gift from you to you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful Naomi, so much detail. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Naomi. Your details are always so perfect. I'm glad you made this one for you.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous! Love all the details you have in this album!

I do my spring cleaning in the summer time! Carri~Abusybee

Sandie said...

Absolutely beautiful, what a precious memory album. I love the details you have put into this, the corrugated board looks so cool, along with the printed ice-cream stick. It is nice to make things for 'ourselves' and especially something that is going to store those fantastic memories.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...