January 4, 2013

Sugar & Spice

Happy Friday!!!!


I hope you all had a very productive week, I did!! I got my blog post done everyday along with joining up for a blog makeover course!!!!(making my New Year's resolution a reality)
 
Today I am sharing a card with a digital from my Polka doodles Cd, Candy Doodles that was given to me by Christina over at Flowers Ribbons and Pearls!
 
The circles and butterflies was the backside of an envelope I received from Em over at
 I was so delighted to get such a beautiful Christmas card from Em, you can see it here! (It is the first image showing) Thank you Em!!!!


The candy and sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms "Sweet Celebration" stamp set, I love them so much. I stamped the candy on pattern and white paper and added stickles for a little sparkle.




 



  Have a safe and beautiful weekend my friends , I will be back to see you all on Monday. I have decided to do my projects over the weekend and get started at my blog makeover course, yipee! I have to catch up so I can get back to joining the design teams I am on!! Oh boys, lol

9 comments:

jessica said...

this is super sweet Naomi!! Adorable image and love all the added embellishments!!
TFS and Happy Friday!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loving the little candle button!!!

Karon said...

This is such a wonderful card Naomi - love this - the colours and the little details. Have a great weekend my friend:-) Hugs, Karon

Em Louise Fairley said...

Naomi, thank YOU! I'm so glad that you loved the card and to see you reuse the envelope in this way is a wonderful surprise! Hugs! xoxox

Lisa said...

What a fun card!! The image is so sweet and your design is fabulous!! Love it!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card-love the adorable image! Super sweet and love the bright colors and embellies!
Have a super wknd! Yeah for wknds....
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Goodness gracious! You have been a productive little girl this week haven't you? Love the image and sentiment for the card. I am finally caught up and will see you again soon.

Hugs,
Lisa

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so super sweet! Love the great colors and all the great extras you added! Carri~Abusybee

Karen said...

My sweet friend, this is a treat for the eyes! All of the colors and patterns are so striking and I LOVE those precious flutterbys! The image is adorable, right down to her sparkling heart. :o) Beautiful work as always, Naomi! Thinking of you and sending you oodles of love! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...