September 18, 2012

Ornament done by my son Michael!!!!!!

Hello!!!!

Today I am excited to show you Michael's first ever project on my blog!!!!

If you never met Michael already meet him now!! He is such a happy glicken...



This was his first day going into Grade 4!!!!! Way to go Michael!!!!!! Mommy is always so super proud of you!




Brotherly love, there is none other like it... I am in love with this moment they had together which was the evening before Ryan went off to University, Boo hoo, wipe wipe... Another proud moment.


 
I know it looks like he is telling a secret but Michael is actually kissing Ryan, how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
 


Now for Michael's project with (some) help from mommy...  A POKEBALL CHRISTMAS BALL! Hehe!!


I had to use something to keep it still, I got a workout just taking pictures.. (easy to tell I am no marathon runner right?)

 
 





I had to get  a picture of it hanging!!!!


 
Give it up for Michael!!!! HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                          HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                          HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Now for my project!
 
More ornaments!  The first one (Star/Snowflake)  is made with 6 (3"by3") squares.... imagine that now will ya! You need to see it to believe it??? Go here.  The instructions are very clear by Miss Giebel.
 
The second ornament I made with  a mixture of spellbinders!
 



Have a terrific day!!!!!
hugs

14 comments:

Anne M. said...

Great job Michael - what a beautiful ornament. I love it. Yours are very pretty too Naomi. Just lovely. Thanks for posting.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

How sweet. love the pictures of the two brothers!! Michael did a great job on his ornament!! Love yours as well!!
Kristan

jessica said...

GREAT pictures Naomi!!
Love his ornament!!
Pokemon is HUGE in my house also...have 2 projects from long ago on my blog with Pokemon...ohh the things you can do with them!!!
http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-birthday-adampokemon-style.html
http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-100th-post-pokeballbottle-swap.html
Thanks for sharing your pictures and your son's AWEOSOME Pokeball!!!
Have a GREAT night!!

Vickie said...

Love this I've added the u-tube video to my fav and I will be doing this. thanks for the inspiration. Tell Michael he did an excellent job on his ornament.

http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Michael did a fabulous job!! His Pokeball Christmas ornament rocks!! It looks so amazing hanging!! And the pictures of him and Ryan are so sweet!! Your ornaments are gorgeous, Naomi!! I love both but I am amazed by the first one...that's made with six squares??!! I've got to go check out the instructions!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynne said...

Your sons are adorable. It's not easy when they go away to school (or get married!) Love his ornament...hip hip hooray, Michael! And yours are stunning, gonna have to make a few. TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is just sooooooo sweet!! I love love love the photos of him and big brother!! I love love loveeeeeeeeeeee his ornament too!!!! it is AWESOME!!!!!

yyam said...

Yay for Michael! Love his sweet ornament! And yours too! :)
I totally get what you mean about a workout just taking pics of projects...lol

P/s Sorry you are having issues signing up for the workshop. Could you send me your email address? I can manually add you into the system. yvonne.yam@gmail.com

Wendy L said...

Great pics and great projects by both of you, well done Michael. xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the ornaments. Michael did a wonderful job. Yea, Michael!!!
I also want to thank you for that site. I could spend all day on it. So thank you very much, Naomi

Anonymous said...

Go Michael...Great job...Mama did a great job also...

Christina Griffiths said...

How clever is Michael to make this and it looks fabulous up on display. Love the colour of it and yours are lovely too Naomi.... reminds me of the happy times we had in that kitchen and around your table.... miss you xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ha Ha Michael's project steals the show completely Naomi!! Love the colors

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love the pictures and Michael did an awesome job. What a cutie they are and what a cute project. Ilove the butterfly. hugs, Cathy K

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...