September 3, 2012

Anything goes Challenge!


Welcome to my blog today, I am so excited you came by!!!

If you have been following me you know that I am now part of SparkYourCreativity Design Team and this is my first post! So excited!!!!!! (even though I messed up on the starting date, hitting my forehead)





Our first challenge is "Anything goes"
This new monthly challenge is all about you and your creativity.

Share whatever handmade craft project you'd like and link up with us!!!!!
Come on over and join us, there is lots of inspiration  from the the DT and there are prizes to be won!!

Here is my project:







Go HERE to link up

Have an awesome day!





5 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is fabulous Naomi - love it:-) Glad you made it;-) I'm usually the one that does things like that LOL. From your fellow DT, Karon.

Wendy L said...

Well done Naomi,I will hop over and have a look. xxx

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!!
Have to go check out this site!
TFS and Happy Monday!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the DT!!! You card is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the sentiment and the colors!!!! And thanks for the love on my post today -- I am lucky to buy/receive a lot of the same color goodies when I am scrapping -- so creating a color palette for me comes together pretty quickly -- plus since I was working out of my tool tote bag for all my projects -- a lot of the stuff in there 'matched'!! :)

Christina Griffiths said...

Congratulations on the design team and the project is lovely. Look forward to seeing many more from your talented fingers....

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...