July 10, 2012

Thank You Card

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am showing you a card I made to thank my mom for just being her, she surely is the loveliest person alive and I admire everything about her.

 I had learned to water paint using Tim Holtz distress inks, and of course from the one and only!!!! Yeah, you guessed it right..... Christina!........... I thought I would show you my very first project, I am quite fond of the stamped image and I think other than the shirt I did fantastic!

See for yourself, if you would also like to learn from Christina start here for a video tutorial.




4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hi Naomi
Lovely card and colouring is great. thanks for joining in my candy. I wait for the phone call to tell us she has been taken in to hospital, she has just 3 weeks left now. xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the cute image and loving the twine action!!

Nancy said...

LOVE this Precious card!!! The distress water painting is AMAZING!! Beautiful work!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Go Fish! Challenge! :D

C Stephens said...

Adorable card Naomi. Thanks for joining in the fun at GO Fish!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...