July 14, 2012

Scrapbooking Room Progress day 2

Hey all, Phew I am exhausted!!!!! I have worked most of the day painting walls and I got a few cabinets done as well... the cabinets are hard to see in the photo against the white wall and I am thinking of doing something special , maybe a stencil on the cabinet doors?? Any ideas???

I am heading to bed so this is only a short post, I have just a couple of pictures to show you and I am very happy with how it is turning out... I can't get a really good picture, it is actually bigger than the picture is showing but there is a 1/4 of a wall in the center of the room which makes picture taking hard.


Isn't it bright!
Have a terrific day, I am going to start the ceiling in the morning and hopefully get some of my scrapbooking supplies in... I went with all white because as you know our scrapbooking papers and supplies are so colorful!

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looking really good, nice and clean cut. Bet you cant wait to start putting stash away and organising. xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looking good!! And if not stencils... I know at some stores that sell wallpaper -- there are these things called "Wallies" and they are little cutout wall paper pieces --- really easy to apply -- I had them in my old kitchen :) here are some examples --- http://www.allmodern.com/Wallies-C433957.html?refid=GX12783318196.Wallies~e&position=1t2&network=g&mkwid=s2N6YQhCX&pcrid=12783318196_mtrckid_158046y9505&gclid=CI7i7aO3mbECFaQaQgodXwfchQ --- another thing you could do is EAD Designs sells wall decor items too -- they are vinyl and also easy to apply http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=wall%20art&category_id=0

Christina Griffiths said...

What a fantastic space and you have worked really hard. I love the bight white and it will be so lovely to work in... can I come back and play next week ??????

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...