July 9, 2012

Ever so sweet!!!!!


Hello again!
I hope you all had a terrific weekend, mine was great for today was the first step in starting my new scraproom, the extra fridge and Stove has been removed, later this week the couch will also be removed then it is full speed ahead! When emptied I will paint the walls white and all the shelving that Troy has collected for me in just the past few days. Who hooo!!!

I was very relieved to hear my friends Christina and Griff had made it back to the UK yesterday, they called me straight away and I was able to breathe again. I miss them so much already and I would have them back again tomorrow....speaking of Christina, we did yet another project I am delighted to share with you!

Christina colored this ever so sweet digital image with Spectrum Noir Pens and I used my new Grand Calibur to make the edge of the card using egibilites and the flower!  Life is so much easier with the Grand Calibur, I prefer it over my cricut although I am sure I will be also putting the cricut to use many times when my room is set up.

Check it out, isn't she adorable!!!!!!





3 comments:

Wendy L said...

It looks great and I look forward to seeing work in progress for your craft room. xxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

her card is adorable!! I loveeeeeeeee that fairy!!!

Christina Griffiths said...

Well you did the image justice Naomi and the whole card looks so pretty. Looking forward to seeing this craft room as a work in progress .... just wish I was there to share it with you. xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...