May 8, 2012

Just Know I am here for you


Happy Tuesday, Thanks for visiting today!

Today I am showing you a card with a top fold, this card is also part of the set I have been working on. I made a big boo boo making this card but you know what? If it weren't for the mistake I wouldn't have the extra door on the front, I love it and will be making more.
Stamping and Embossing can be tricky sometimes, I never pressed hard enough when placing my sentiment stamp therefore the end result left an "OH NO!" expression on my face. Instead of giving up I thought to add another piece over top and restamp and emboss the decor circle and add a sentiment..in order to keep it closed I used a small piece of Velcro. I love this card!




Have a great day!


5 comments:

jessica said...

I love this!!! Great embossing and colors! thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT day!!

Sherrie K. said...

Naomi, this is awesome!! The embossing and inking look fabulous. I love your sweet butterfly:) You did an amazing job working with you boo boo...would never had known-beautiful card my friend!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee this!! FAB design and loving the butterfly!!

Christina Griffiths said...

Very pretty and I know what you mean about messing up on the card... whenever I do that I usually stick a flower over it and that way no one knows ... xx

Staci said...

Naomi, the card is beautiful. I love the sentiment.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...