April 24, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Well hello there, thanks for visiting my blog today!


With Mother's Day just around the corner I made a very special card for my mom who is also my biggest supporter in life and is my ultimate best friend. What I love most about my mom is we  can talk about anything, complain to each other without feeling judged and encourage  each other when needed. My mom is everything to me, she is so beautiful and here is the card I made for her. 


What do you love most about your mom?









Have a great day!

4 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Naomi!! Love the big Rose and all the flower embellishments!!!
Awesome job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and that flower!!

Christina Griffiths said...

This is beautiful Naomi and I am sure that your mum will love it. Mothers Day for us in the UK was a few weeks ago and I had some lovely cards off my girls but neither of them are cardmakers... xx

Sherrie K. said...

Aren't Mom's the best...:) Your card is beautiful and I am SURE she will love it!! LOVE all the flowers. Gorgeous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...