April 24, 2012

FCCB Challenge/ Cruisin Through Life Together

Hello everyone, Happy Wednesday !!!! 


Well let me tell you I had a blast doing this project and used my Cricut machine more in one night than the whole time owning it which is one year next month!


If you have been following me you know that I love to participate in the challenges over at FCCB, this week's challenge was to use a car, train, plane, etc.

I choose a car for my project from the Niffty Fiffty's Cartridge and I love it! There were dancers on the same cartridge along with the radio. I thought I would have fun and place the couple dancing on top of the car, putting the radio on the car really added to the fun and I tilted the car so that it appears to be dancing as well, hehe!
 This project is a personal Journal I made for myself, I will be doing art journalling on the inside using gesso and paint along with adding pictures of my boys and I.
I will be sure to share it with you when I get it done! 
I hope you love it as much as I do!!! I am now addicted to using my Cricut, thank you FCCB!!!!!!
Here is my project! It is  81/2" by 11"  ( Yeah , big right? ) Join in on the fun by following the link above.












Also I am in the midst of making a 8" by 8 " Baby Album for Twins!! I am designing from scratch using cardboard... Here is a sneak peak!!










Oh Life is so much fun! Have a super fantastic day!!!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is sooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeee the colors and the 50's couple!! And loving the sneak!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

I love how you layered your card with the couple and the car. Really fabulous. Great card.

Christina Griffiths said...

Love it and what a perfect card for teenager. I haven't got a Cricut but I may just have to try one out .... xx

Jayne said...

This is fabulous! Love how you made the car dance too.You rocked your cricut!!
Jayne x

Sheila said...

WOW! this is really cool!
Sheila, FCCB DT

Sherrie K. said...

Naomi....wow, this is SO FUN!!!! Such great cuts and such a great design:) Love it! Keep using that cricut girl...your creations are fabulous!
Cute, cute baby album! Hope you will share with us when it is finished:) Adorable-great job my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Also, thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Well hello my Darlin'! It's so nice to see you using your Cricut! ;) I've seen so many awesome Nifty Fifties projects that now I really want that cartridge! Love the baby book too. I'm starting one for a friend of mine and her main thing is giraffes. Thanks for the inspiration! I hope you are keeping well, My Love. It seems like you are at least having some fun! ;) Thanks, of course, for joining us at FCCB! I saw your name and just had to pop in. ;)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Karen said...

This is a cute,fun card with the 50's theme. One cartridge I do not have yet. Great job and thanks for playing at FCCB this week.

Cindy Beland said...

WOW GREAT job with your AWESOME card!Looks AMAZING with all the great details,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...