March 9, 2012

FCCB LucK Of The Irish Challenge

Hello all!

Luckily I was able to put together a project this week considering what my body has been through, but I am almost there!!!! My breathing is good and the Hives are gone, just waiting for the cold sweats to leave! I choose to go to my favorite place for inspiration and to see what challenge they had for this week-  FCCB!!! It may be late but better late than never!

I love Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog!!! For those of you who don't know, they have
  • Challenge Me Monday
  • Quick Tip Tuesday (one of my favorites!)
  • Wednesday's Winners
  • Thursday's Tutorials
  • Fantabulous Friday
  • Scrappin Saturday
  • and!!! Spotlight Sunday

The only materials I had that I could use were the 4 leaf clover ribbon and cup cake liners. I made the center flower out of these liners. I never had a stamp but I thought Good Luck would be appropriate, maybe??

Here is my project
We were asked to use at least one cricut cut which I used on the background, I couldn't tell you the name of the cartridge for I had this cut for a long time in my stash from when I borrowed a friends cartridge.
Also we had to use a Shamrock or use Green on our project...!


Have a great day!


6 comments:

jessica said...

so pretty!!!
TFS and have a great weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeee the layers and that flower is AMAZING!!!!!

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the card Naomi and it is sure to bring you some good luck ... hope you are feeling better my friend. xx

Beckie said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Be blessed, Beckie

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your card!I LOVE all the pretty details,Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Kate said...

How clever to use cupcake liners!! I especially like the white roses on your card. They're gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...