January 23, 2012

Create Inspiration, Express Gratitude

Well I am off to a real busy start this week, I am participating in 3 blog hops and 1 link up party and having a blast getting to know some of the sweetest and talented blogger's out there!!!

Last night I decided to change it up a little and do a quick easy layout. I had a photo of myself and seeing I had only ever done one (of myself) I thought it would be fair for years down the road when one of my Grandchildren takes a trip down memory lane, they will see the creator of all the albums!!! Isn't it funny how we leave ourselves out of it!!, I am about to change that , it doesn't matter if I am too skinny or too fat... or if my hair is limp...you know it!! We use any excuse we can...well enough of that.

Here is me! ( with a big bow). I am putting this layout in my scrap room so that I will remember how I felt when I design it, which was I wanted to inspire people with my creations... I want to share love outside of my family to at least one person a day and lastly to always be grateful and show gratitude.
I may not think I need a reminder but who knows???

So yes this is me but it was 5 years ago....since then I had put on weight... The reason I never showed this picture to anyone was because during that time I heard at least once a week that I was too skinny....I am proud of who I was then and who I am now,  even though I gained 30 pounds I have never felt better!



Also last night I did something I never do... I played around in Illustrator and drew a flower...I thought I could print it out and use it on one of my layouts! Then I thought although it is amateur, somebody might like it and want it!

So here is the picture , all you have to do is click the picture , right cling and download, it is a PNG file. Enjoy!!!
Have a fantastic day!!!

Click on image, then right click , choose "save picture as"

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the colors and that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...