June 2, 2011

Using UTEE

Hello my blogger friends!

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks due to battling with my health but have managed to watch YouTube videos which is an inspiration for me. I sat wondering what I could take on when I am well enough and decided I had bought Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel in 3 different colors at Michael's six months ago and had never used it...so off I went and boys was my eyes opened! It is similar to regular embossing powder but is bigger and you can do a lot with it.
I watched one video where this woman did prima flowers...well you know she had me at flowers... not only did I get inspired, I completely ignored my health and bolted for the stairway to make this really fun glass like flowers!!
There are many videos for UTEE , to get you started you can go here , it is done by pinkscrapper and I just love love love her technique.

Here is a card I did using butterflies, a heart and flowers using UTEE... I will be posting flowers very soon and all the techniques I've tried and came up with on my own.
Happy June!!!

On the butterfly up on the left hand corner, I stamped stazon cotton white ink, it may be hard to see but is beautiful off camera.

I really love that you can bend your flower when it is cooling using UTEE ...as you can see here I bent the petals upwards

No comments:

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...