June 10, 2011

"Imagine" Card

Today I felt like choosing colors I wouldn't normally choose and I was pleasantly surprised! I think we have to take chances like that sometimes to open our minds, I don't have a particular style name to my cards and maybe that is why because I am always trying something different or new. I am fortunate to have found super talented ladies and guys out there blogging their hearts away,I can only hope that I will be just as good one day. I am always looking to learn new things so if any of you have any ideas don't hesitate to share!! The more the merrier!

Here is my card for today!

I love comments so be sweet and write me a note saying you were here!

Also I have 20 followers, my blog is new and I am always welcoming more of you...at the top of the page above the title of my blog you should see a follow button! Just click it and it will take you to where you can sign in with Google (the easiest) and if you don't have an account  don't worry, it literally only takes a minute to set up... you only have to put in your user name and password, don't worry about the rest.
Thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naomi! this is a beautiful card! I love it. You just left a comment on my blog and I came here to visit. I am now your 21st follower! Keep up the good work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! I love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that flower, the design of the card and the colors are beautiful!! thanks for joining us for Nikki and Elmer's blog hop... and thanks for visiting my blog too... I will be following you now...loving what I am seeing! :):):):):) And you asked a question about mats on Nikki's blog... the only mat that I see that Elmer's/X-acto has is this one http://www.xacto.com/Product/X2007 ... it doesn't say anything about heat... only cutting.... thanks again for hopping along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Thank you girls!!! I am so happy to have such talented chics follow me!!! I will be following both of you. You made my day!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...